A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in holy matrimony, officially representing their love, trust, support, and care for one another for the rest of their lives in the present life. An
A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in holy matrimony, officially representing their love, trust, support, and care for one another for the rest of their lives in the present life. An intimate wedding is also a wedding but it is more private with only 20 to 70 close friends or relatives invited in the ceremony where they only represent the uniting of the two ends into a knot, this type of wedding is more formalized and also needs more money to spend. The idea of the intimate wedding came into force from 1923 to 1933. A wedding is where two families’ customs, religion, and cultures bind together for the rest of their lives. In this article, we will be discussing the best intimate wedding venues singapore.
What are the reasons to have an intimate wedding-
- Relax with closest friends and family- a marriage should be held or celebrated with the closest friends and family making it to the minimum of the guest list. Invite those you think should be there or are willing to be there among your friends and family circle. This makes the bride and groom feel relaxed; their natural smiles and glows come out.
- Save money with an intimate wedding- automatically cut in the number of guests you invite. The expense of a wedding gets reduced as the number of servings gets reduced, so you save a wholesome of money. This is why the bride and the groom opt for this wedding type to stay within the estimated budget.
The venues are-
- Alcove at Caldwell House- one of the oldest buildings in Singapore. Known for its elegant and neoclassical design and is located at 30 Victoria Street, Chijmes, in Singapore. Make a prior appointment for conducting the wedding. It can fit 30-100 guests.
- Botanico at the Garage- the restaurant has an Asian twist in the European-style house. Great for nature lovers to host a garden wedding. They are located at 50 Cluny Park Road in Singapore. Make a prior appointment for any event. It can hold 90-120 guests.
- Corner House at Singapore Botanic Gardens- a unique nature surrounded intimate place to have some private time with your family and friends with great food. This time will be the most memorable part for the couple. This is a restaurant with a contemporary style. It is located on Cluny Road. It can hold 10-60 guests.
To conclude, the venues are great for having the best memories in a couple’s life on the most important day of their life.